We are looking for a dynamic Office Manager to be an integral part of our company. This position manages the flow of the office through coordinating various tasks and functions to ensure office operations run smoothly. This role is responsible for professionally greeting visitors and clients, answering company phones, maintaining office supplies, vendors, and equipment, schedule management, and assisting all divisions with various special projects. This role also provides executive assistance to the Chief Operating Officer as needed. The best candidate is one that conducts their work with polished professionalism, is client-centric, and will promote teamwork in all interactions through collaboration, practicing the Company’s values and honest, respectful, and professional communication.
- Professionally manage the front desk by answering phones, routing calls, taking messages, coordinating deliveries, managing company mail, and welcoming clients and visitors; assisting them as needed.
- Responsible for office supply management: reviewing and approving supply requests, stocking, ordering and organizing office supplies (paper, snacks, beverages, etc…).
- Maintain common spaces ensuring they are clean, organized and well-kept. This includes the employee break space and design consultation rooms.
- Effectively manage office services such as supply vendors by reviewing vendor contracts and pricing, office equipment and arranging and communicating building maintenance to ensure office operations are organized and efficient. Determine and recommend to leadership office equipment needs and coordinate maintenance with vendors and internal staff.
- Provide administrative support to leadership as needed. This could include meeting & schedule management, travel coordination, etc.
- Assist with onboarding new hires by coordinating with HR, IT, and hiring manager to ensure workspace and equipment are acquired and set-up.
- Chair the company’s activities committee: Help develop and manage a committee budget, creates meeting structure, agenda, and event schedule. Coordinate with committee to execute successful employee events.
- Act as IT Liaison between our contracted IT service provider and team members. Oversee PC systems within the company in partnership with our IT service provider: inventory management (Hardware & Software), onboarding, offboarding, and to facilitate any unresolved issues between users and service provider.
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary, organizing office operations and procedures, and benefits administration to align with Company’s goals and function.
- Create professional company-wide communications and assist all divisions with special projects and events as needed. Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Associate’s or B.A. degree in office administration, management or related field preferred.
- 3+ years working in office admin or relevant experience and education combined.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in English.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Majority of physical work is light, exerting up to 20 lbs. of force or less. Occasionally, lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Requires clarity of vision at 20 inches or less (near vision)
- Requires finger dexterity, repetitive motion, talking and hearing
- 85% of time requires viewing and working at computer screen
- Significant work pace & pressure due to deadlines
Job Type: Full-time