Sales Operations Manager
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to be an integral part of the Stonegate Sales and Marketing Team. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing and is responsible for the prompt response and follow-up on all Sales web and phone inquiries with a focus on setting an appointment for sales; provides troubleshooting assistance for realtor contracts, account statuses, and relevant challenges. The Sale Operations Manager will also be responsible for generating data and provide training guides to help the Sales Team. The best candidate is one that values maintaining a positive attitude to promote teamwork and collaborative work with fellow employees and professional communication with internal & external clients, vendors and partners. This role is a great opportunity to work with a great team in a fun environment!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively manage and direct all web and phone sales leads.
- Audits and ensures Sales contracts are accurate and complete, sets up new jobs in Builder Trend and Announces sales internally.
- Provide support to the Real Estate Team through documentation support, on-site training and supporting documentation.
- Creation of “jobs” in BuilderTrend and the upload of pertinent contract information.
- Responsible for assisting the VP of Sales and Marketing with various Administrative, Sales and Marketing Tasks
- Conduct field market research to help identify trends.
- Provide assistance on special projects as needed.
Education & Additional Requirements
- Associate Degree or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5 years sales support experience.
- Previous Real Estate experience & a valid MN Real Estate Sale Person License required.
- Builder Trend experience preferred.
- Strong inter-personal communication, customer service, problem solving and written & verbal communication skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, BuilderTrend, DocuSign, CRM, Northstar MLS.
- Primarily a sedentary office position which requested the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach. Lift, move, and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25lbs or less
- Requires clarity of vision at 20 inches or less (near vision)
- Requires finger dexterity, repetitive motion, talking and hearing
- 85% of time requires viewing and working at computer screen
- Significant work pace & pressure due to deadlines
- Local travel 15-20%
Job Type: Full-time with varied work schedule